Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: lots of rotten people in this world

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Most people have storm prep kits..I have a family emergency prep kit...throw that crap into the car..stuff the cat into her cage...drive by CVS get my mds...gas up and I'm outta here...only two hours after I get the call..arrggghhh..a woman I've known for 17 years broke my daughters heart via an adoption that she never intended to follow through with..she soaked her for money etc...allowed her and her husband to bond with the kid for two years...then left with him while they were at work.....I trusted my so called friend of 17 years...but she is not even worth talking about...I brought my injured daughter back with me...she is on a six weeks disability leave. I swear, I think I can drive I-26 & I 95 blindfolded. Why do people who toss their babies into dumpsters have the privilege of getting pregnant, while women like my daughter can't have kids...tain't fair..not at all...well I missed you guys....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BTW did I mention...I drove that Hemi powered baby 85 and 90 mph..muhahahahahaha...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You are such a GOOD MUMMY!!!!
    I ask myself those ???'s all the time. It makes no sense to me and I hope you will give Sammy my love and a great BIG HUG!!!!
    I missed you bunches Mum!!!!!

    Oh and Monday I found a two year old boy with no diaper Just a shirt and his dog wondering the neighborhood???? Took me over 10 minutes to find his house????????????????????????//
    HOW IN THE HELL do you NOT MISS a 2 year old for 10 minutes????
    Kid got out throught the garage and his dad had no idea...the guy didn't even thank me...I should have just called the cops and let them deal with it cause all it did was give me nightmares about all the poor kids out there who dodn't get the attention they deserve! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My wife hates to watch the news because as a christian woman, she can not understand the meanness and insainity of people today.

    The news of the mother who threw 3 of her children off the golden gate Bridge, brought tears to our eyes.

    It is a crazy world today.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can never understand mothers who kill their children...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pez and Chloe came in for the weekend...they left to go back at 1 pm...she was a real comfort to "Woo" (we're big on nicknames)..AND we went to the mall... nothing like a little "charging" to boost the morale...And Church was great...the right message at the right time.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gee Mum you must have emant it...you said it twice!!!

    what did you buy me????? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My wife and I argue about shopping....She hates it and I can wander around for hours, Of course I do a lot of "fantasy" shopping [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There...Fixed that double post LOL...I love fantasy shopping too...I was real lucky this weekend..I found stuff I actually liked...bought Chloe a cute powder blue faux suede hat trimmed with faux fur, and matching gloves...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AND????????????????

    I got nothing???


    YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •